Welcome. My goal is to listen to clients and deliver efectie and cost efficient high quality legal services, focusing on maximizing results either through negotiation or litigation, whichever is appropriate for the circumstance. Many cases can be resolved amicably through settlement.
This office offers a free initial telephone with a lawyer to discuss your legal issue: (253) 272-1434.
With over 20 years of experience in Tacoma in Pierce County, Washington, I represent clients in many other cities and states who are civilians, military servicemembers, and veterans.
Because there is often so much a stake in a dissolution, it is extremely important that your case is handled skillfully and professionally as attempting to correct mistakes at a later date can be very difficult and costly.
- Erik Bjornson, Esq.
My law office focuses exclusively on on family law issues in order to maximize results for clients.
Family Law - Divorce, Child Support, Custody Issues, Parenting Plan .
This office also represents clients who reside out of state with pending dissolution, divorce, or child support issues in Washington.
There are special legal considerations and protections that must be considered for those in the military or who are retired from the military. Many clients have at one time been stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord near Tacoma of my clients.
See also Seven myths concerning military divorce in Washington state
With over 20 years of experience practicing in the following courts:
- Washington State Supreme Court
- Washington State Court of Appeals
- All Washington State Superior Courts including Pierce County, King County, Thurston County, and Kitsap County.
Current and Past Professional Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Trial Lawyers (WSTLA)
- Pierce County Family Law Section
- Family Law Section of Washington State Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyer Association (ATLA)
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association No. 25204
Located in downtown Tacoma near the Pierce County Courthouse
FREE INITIAL TELEPHONE CONSULTATION (253) 272-1434
For more information, to contact an attorney, please call or send an email to attorney Erik Bjornson:Ebjornson@msn.com.
Divorce Lawyer in Tacoma, Washington